Make a donation to be used to purchase materials in memory of a friend or loved one.
- Click Contribute and select your donation amount. A minimum donation of $25 is requested.
- Enter your information and click on "Make this donation in honor/memory of someone."
- Enter the name of the memorial recipient for the bookplate. If address is provided, an acknowledgement of the gift will be sent to honoree or family of memorial individual.
- In the Note or Message box, add details about the subject, genre, or age range for materials to be purchase; library staff will select a title based on the library Collection Development Policy. Bookplates are personalized through wishes expressed in the note box and applied only to that specific purchase.
- Click Save & Return to continue. Enter your payment information and Submit. A donation receipt will be sent to the email provided.
When information is provided, library staff will send an acknowledgement of the title addition to the individual listed in the form.
Memorial items are subject to the Collection Development Policy and may be withdrawn, lost, or damaged. A minimum donation of $25 is required. Online donations for this program should note memorial information. Donations to this program are tax deductible.
Our full Gifts & Donations Policy, including Memorial Gifts, is available here.