SATURDAY, APRIL 17, 2021
Grab your krewe and hit the streets of New Orleans to solve clues and challenges. Felicity to Frenchmen is a citywide scavenger hunt. Discover New Orleans on this interactive adventure and compete for a $500 cash prize and a family gift pack from Dirty Coast.
How to play:
1. Team Regsitration $25 (Early-bird tickets have now ended) — Each team may have from 1 to 4 players.
2. The week prior to the hunt, Gambit will contact you for your team name.
3. At 8:00 am on the morning of Saturday, April 17, 2021 you will receive a clue book via email and hunt rules. Solve the clues (at your own pace) and take a photo with an "object" to prove you were there. All photos must include your "object" (example: your favorite copy of Gambit or your lucky Muses shoe). All but one member of your team must be in your submitted photos—no dividing and conquering. You do not need to solve every clue or visit every location. Do as much as you can, to earn the most points.
4. All photos must be submitted via Dropbox (instructions to follow) by 11:59 pm on Sat., April. 17.
5. Points will be tallied and winners will be announced on Wed., April 21 and the team with the most points** will win $500 and a gift pack from Dirty Coast.
The 2nd and 3rd highest scoring teams will receive a gift pack from Dirty Coast. *** Every participant will also receive a Dirty Coast Discount Card***
Your participation in Felicity to Frenchmen helps support local journalism. Sign up your team today to reserve your spot.
All current Gambit Supporting Members may receive a free team registration—click for more information on how to become a Gambit Supporting member*.
*Complimentary Gambit Member team registration is non-transferable.
**In the event of a points tie, a drawing for prize levels will be held.
Questions? Email vip (at) gambitweekly.com
For sponsorship information call or email Sandy (504) 483-3150 • email@example.com
No refunds. In the event of inclement weather, the event will be moved to a later date. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. 1. Open to legal residents of the Continental United States. 2. One team member must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win listed prizes, unless otherwise stated. 3. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted. Prizes are non-redeemable for cash. 4. Administrator reserves the right to refuse any submission for any reason. 5. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. 6. Winners will be notified by email or telephone and will be required to execute a W-9 and Release of Liability to claim prize, and failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize. 7. Employees of Administrator, Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter. 8. For a list of winners, please send a SASE to Gambit, 823 Camp St., New Orleans, LA 70130. 9. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Administrator, Sponsor, their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any damage, injury, expense, cost, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability that may arise in connection with the Contest, or resulting from their acceptance and/or use of any prize, their travel to or from any prize related activity, their participation in this promotion, or from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage. 10. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their family members are not eligible to enter or win. 11. Participants hereby permit their image, photographed or filmed during participation in the contest to appear in any media whatsoever by Administrator, Sponsor for an unlimited period and the participant will not be entitled to any fee for such use. 12. All taxes and fees and any other expenses arising out of the receipt and use of the prizes, are solely the responsibility of the Winner. 13. Winner agrees to accept prize "as is." 14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. 15. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding with regard to all matters relating to the Contest.