Select an amount for your monthly contribution
$ sustaining, monthly one-time contribution
CSF and NHS Invite You to Attend
Notre Dame High School's Winter Formal
Friday, February 8, 2019
7:30pm - 11pm
Doors open at 7:30pm and close at 8:45pm
Please provide student name when purchasing tickets and
complete the registration form to provide guest names.
Dance Policies and Guidelines
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets are not available at the door.
You may leave at 10:30pm and the dance ends at 11:00pm
If you and/or your guest do not attend, there will be no refunds.
Only NDB students may attend and they may invite one guest.
You must present a current school ID.
You and your guest are subject to search by security or faculty supervisor.
You and your guest must be on the list of attendees.
Male guests must be in high school or college and may not be over 20 years old unless pre-approved by administration.
- Students and guests may not engage in "FREAK" dancing or any other sexually explicit form of dancing. Students MUST face their dance partner.
- Everyone must follow the directions of the supervisors and the security.
- No loitering before or after the dance.
- Possessing, selling, giving away, or being under the influence of alcohol, drugs, and/or illegal substances at or around the dance will result in a phone call to parents and possibly the police.
- Further disciplinary measures are outlined in the
NDB Parent/Student Handbook.
- Notre Dame students are required to follow the provisions set forth in the Parent/Student Handbook relating to dance rules and policies.
- Smoking, vaping, and JUULing are not allowed at, in, or around the dance.
- All bags, coats, cell phones, and other hand-carried items must be checked in the coatroom.
- CELL PHONES MAY BE CONFISCATED DURING THE DANCE.
- No food or beverage items may be brought into the dance. Food and water will be available at the dance.
Beauties . . .
are expected to wear dresses that are acceptable for a formal affair.
may wear backless dresses (if the back line does not drop below the waistline).
may wear strapless dresses as long as there is no plunging neckline.
may not wear bodycon, skimpy dresses, or long dresses with slits,
or dresses with low or plunging necklines, or that reveal midriffs,
or short dresses that expose the upper thigh,
or are made of transparent material.
Beasts must wear . . .
suits or dinner jackets with a collared shirt and tie.
socks and dress shoes (no athletic shoes permitted).
Reminder for All
No visible body piercings or tattoos permitted.
Students and guests must bring a student ID.
*$1 from each ticket will be placed in our NDB Cares Fund. This fund benefits student causes that fit the Notre Dame Hallmarks & Mission.
Students, clubs, and boards may submit proposals for causes about which they are passionate and would like to support.
Applications must demonstrate how the cause relates to our Notre Dame Hallmarks and Mission.
No ticket levels yet
You've selected totalling $ $ (discounted)
We have successfully redeemed these tickets!
Expect an email within the next few minutes for a confirmation.
Are you sure?